As you are no doubt aware, I write a lot about TV shows.
I like TV.
I like clever TV shows.There are some amazing shows out there; Preacher, Luke Cage, Game of Thrones, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and of course, Last Week with John Oliver.
Recently there have been a quite a few heinously bad shows - Fuller House, Flaked, Frequency,
There are also some shows that I'm unsure of;
1. This Is Us - Wow, just wow. Watch it. Seriously good acting. Great plot. Just amazing. But its only been one episode so lets see where it goes.
2. Roadies. Interesting story line. Fun filled cast with, yet again, interesting twists and turns.
3. HIM - completely unusual tv show from the UK. A teenager with special powers comes to terms with it.
4. Lucifer. Some amazing acting, good storylines and wholly interesting. But then it has it's own cliches too.
5. American Housewife. I was very excited to watch this show, but as someone stated:
“Mike & Molly’s” Katy Mixon gets her own sitcom. Too bad it’s not funny." [ooh burn!]