Monday, February 23, 2015

SkyMall is dead. Long live Skymall

To misquote the late, great, Mark Twain "The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated". 

Happily this isn't in connection to me, but about the beloved and adored, if not respected, SkyMall catalogue.

Whenever I have gotten onto an internal flight in the beautiful US of A, I have always searched for the SkyMall catalogue. It fills me with wonder at the ludicrousness of the items in it. 

Do you want a Bigfoot garden ornament? They have it.





Or a glow in the dark toilet seat? They have it.



Whats that? I didn't quite hear you. You want a Bigfoot garden ornament for Christmas? They have it.



In light of all of the above, do you know anyone who would appreciate, let alone pay for, an Armadillo Beverage Holder? Well, they've got that too.


Thanks SkyMall. 



You rock. 





kthanxbai!

Jumblerant

No comments:

Post a Comment