Sunday, May 18, 2014

Recognisable Music

I've written before about music I adore, such as the great folks over at Pomplamoose, and OKGO!, so I thought I'd share my latest experience with you.

Working in a relatively open plan office I inevitably find myself wearing thick headphones when I need to focus on something. I had some reports to write so put them on and cranked up Grooveshark and decide to listen to some classical music. A good channel called 'Instrumental FM - Music to Study, Work and Relax' had in the past been a good way to block out the background noise without the distraction of catchy tunes or new music.

Suddenly I stopped working and realised that I knew the tune being played. It wasn't the theme tune to Game of Thrones, nor was it a Pomplamoose album as there were no words.

And then it hit me, being played by no less than the London Philharmonic Orchestra:

Click on the link to play

AB: Main Theme by London Philharmonic Orchestra on Grooveshark

kthanxbai!

Jumblerant

No comments:

Post a Comment