Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I Do Not Have Clinophobia

Yes, it is true, I do not have Clinophobia, the fear of going to bed. In fact I very much have the opposite, a strong desire to go to bed. Often.


I also do not have:



Didaskaleinophobia- Fear of going to school

Enosiophobia or Enissophobia- Fear of having committed an unpardonable sin or of criticism
Francophobia- Fear of France or French culture
Geumophobia- Fear of taste
Homichlophobia- Fear of fog
Iophobia- Fear of poison
Judeophobia- Fear of Jews
Kymophobia- Fear of waves
Lockiophobia- Fear of childbirth
Microphobia- Fear of small things


But there doesn't seem to be a cute little word for my greatest fear, but now there is a video:


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
And pictures: Yes, my fear is of having an airplane crash whilst parachuting. What's your greatest fear? Answers in the comments please kthanxbai! Jumblerant
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment