Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Song A Day: 1000 Days and Counting

I've been spending a lot of time on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn over the 'Season' and I found some very interesting stuff.

I found a great album by Jonny Cash - American V: A Hundred Highways

I spent nearly 20 minutes creating my new Facebook timeline picture. With pictures from Facebook.

I started listening to Grooveshark all over the place.

I started using Tweetlogix for all of my Twitter needs (@jumblerant)

I started using Flipboard on my iPhone - and my son keeps deleting it. So I keep adding it.

And then I found this nugget of greatness. This amazing introduction to a chap who I will be keeping my eye on in 2012;



I'm looking forward to hearing some great, adequate and crappy songs.

kthanxbai!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment