Friday, March 25, 2011

Google Rule The World

In my post,'iLike it' i explained that I wasn't much of a techno-geek. I do work in cutting edge hi-tech so I guess I actually am a bit more of a techno-geek than I thought.

Anyhoo.... a close friend of mine insists that Google is taking over the world, and thus he hates them with a passion. Not that this stance is actually doing him any good!

I love Google. I love what they stand for which is boiled down to, wait for it, ... The Truth.

The more truthful your website the better ranking you get. The longer you've been telling the truth, the higher you go and so on.

And if you didn't believe that they were taking over the world or you are just interested - here is how Google have shaped the internet;

Google's Collateral Damage.
Infographic by SEO Book

For the whole story go over to SEOBook.com

kthanxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment