Wednesday, May 26, 2010

TV shows to watch over the summer

The baby has been waking up in the middle of the night and even once he is down again I can't sleep. So I've been watching a fair bit of TV recently, catching up with series that i've been too busy to watch.
Family watching television, c. 1958



The Good; stuff I'd watch at the drop of a hat

Deadliest Catch - reality show about crab fishing. A must see for everyone bored in their lives or jobs.
Crew members struggle to recover a crab pot as...Modern Family - comedy
Big Bang Theory - comedy
NCIS - drama


The Bad - shows that others love and I don't;

Lost
24
Glee

The Ugly - shows I have gotten very bored with, although they were once great;

Chuck - comedy/drama
NCIS LA
Two and a Half Men

So to conclude, I strongly suggest, whilst all the normal shows are on summer break (why, I don't know!?), watch The Deadliest Catch, from Season 1. Modern Family, with all the family. Download The Big Bang Theory and keep it on your computer to watch when you need a laugh. Its not everyone's cup of tea.


kthanxbai!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I watch Deadliest Catch although I'm not particularly bored with my life or my job. It is, however, a good reminder of how good my life is and how relatively easy my job is. I'd like to send every whiny EMT or paramedic that I work with out on one of those boats for a day or so. That would teach them what hard work really is.

    ReplyDelete