Sunday, February 14, 2010

Facebook. Just Do It

I used to live on Facebook (or FB as I call it). I find out what people I went to nursery with are doing, I find out how my old schoolmates' divorces are coming along and I see just how limp and pathetic some of my closer chums and pals can be when it comes to presenting themselves to the world on FB.

Here are some clues on how not to look like a complete and utter muppet on Facebook:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just sayin'!!

kthanxbai!

1 comment:

  1. How about the "I didn't realize my status was public" type:

    "I'm bummed because I burnt the toast, toasted the laundry and laundered the cat."

    "My parents are coming over for dinner. I hate them. Last time they were here I lifted a big fat $100 from Mum's purse. I guess there is an up-side, afterall".

    "Steven Smith from Nantucket, the banker with the curly brown hair and gorgeous eyes - I think he's gay."

    "Last week I scratched my neighbor's car by accident. It felt so good, I did it again on purpose"

    "My boss turned me down for a promotion. I'm going to torch his car tomorrow. Nah, I won't. Why wait until tomorrow?!"

    ReplyDelete