Sunday, January 17, 2010

I heart Walmart

I miss Walmart. Whenever I used to travel to the USA I used to Mapquest how far my hotels (Fairfield Inns, anyway) were from the nearest Walmart and spend my free weekends going to 2 or 3 of them.

Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market in Winter Springs...Image via Wikipedia



Really, you can get everything there. I loved the idea that not only could you buy great snacks and drinks but also handguns, ammunition and caravans!

Those crazy kooks over at collegehumor.com have created a Walmart Rap, an ode if you will, to the variety and greatness* that is the Walmart.



*please be advised that this high level of sarcasm can only be used safely by an Englishman with a highly elitist secondary education. This blog contains no peanuts or peanut derivatives.



kthanxbai!


No comments:

Post a Comment