Friday, September 18, 2009

Carter is an awful fall full fool

Well, its not Fall yet but Autumn is round the corner and Autumn rhymes with nothing. Except 'caught 'em'. But I digress. President Carter recently showed us all what kind of a nincompoop he is.

I think Rob Allen over at Sharp as a Marble shows it best;


Normally I wouldn't bother to pass on my opinion to you all, but President Carter has made some rather stupid comments about the area where I live and I'd like the world to know what a complete fool the man is:



Jimmy CarterJimmy Carter via last.fm


Greg Bluestein, Associated Press Writer

ATLANTA
– Former President Jimmy Carter said Tuesday that U.S. Rep. Joe Wilson's outburst to President Barack Obama during a speech to Congress last week was an act "based on racism" and rooted in fears of a black president.

"I think it's based on racism," Carter said in response to an audience question at a town hall held at his presidential center in Atlanta. "There is an inherent feeling among many in this country that an African-American should not be president."

Okay then President Carter, when exactly will people be allowed to show an opinion that isn't President Obama's without being called a racist? 2011? 2024?? Or just plain never argue with the Obamassiah?


kthanxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment