Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Handguns, telemarketers and bears, oh my!

Bob Davis at The Anniston Star has a very interesting article on the NRA vs. the 'Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence' when it comes to selling their members' information to irrelevant third parties.


To my everlasting regret I worked in a call center for a few months and know exactly what kind of rabid fool actually makes these calls. In my later life in the Mass (not bulk) Emailing industry I made sure that no-one ever even attempted to sell our customers' data.

But I digress. The article I think, was maybe trying to show how the NRA are a responsible bunch and their opponents are out to get a buck wherever they can. To me the article was saying why you should always keep your personal data, including your phone number, secure.



kthanxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment