Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jeff Dunham - genius

I am a zombie.

Baby Jack is up every 2ish hours and I'm busy helping with his care.

In a fit of amazing clarity I decided to make myself some extra strength Turkish coffee, the stuff that is used to peel the paint off large container ships. 30 seconds after having finished a mug, yes over 200ml of 112% caffeine, I fell asleep!

So I decided to enjoy the time that I'm awake and remembered a DVD that Mrs Jumblerant bought me in December -
Jeff Dunham: Spark of Insanity

I am still completely cream crackered (Cockney rhyming slang for knackered, which in turn means 'very tired indeed thank you very much') but at least now people know why I have an inane grin on my face.






Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist



Jeff Dunham - Arguing with Myself - Peanut & Jose Jalapeno

kthanxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment