Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I would if I could, but I can't!

My apologies.

Sadly Google aka Blogger have decided that if I 'Follow' a blog then it automatically reappears in Google Reader. I already use Google Reader daily (if not hourly!) to read all of the 250+ blogs I follow. Their interference now means that all of my files, folders and divisions get confused.

In short - I'm taking down the 85 blogs I had under 'Blogs I'm Following' on the Jumblerant site so that I can use Google Reader without interference from Big Brother.

I wouldn't be so annoyed except I have spent the last 30 minutes trying to find a button to press or line of HTML to insert to get rid of this nonsense - BUT THEY DON"T ALLOW IT!!

So again, my apologies to other Bloggers out there who now have 1 less 'Follower' on their site. I would if I could, but I can't!

kthanxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment